TRIVIUM S12 dragon boat paddles are made according to the International Dragon Boat Federation (IDBF) 202a specification and approved by IDBF as a standard dragon boat racing paddle under license number, 3051. Hand made using top quality materials, the paddle has an average weight of 340 grams. This makes it the lightest carbon composite paddle in the world. The S12 is bipartite in that the upper shaft (with the handle) is connected to the lower shaft (with the blade) via a snug telescopic fit, secured by either a ‘GLUE’ connection or an IDBF approved‘SCREW' connection.
SG teams equipped with the Trivium S12
Why is the Trivium S12 a performance racing carbon-composite paddle of choice?
- Nanyang Polytechnic Dragonboat Team
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic Dragonboat Team
- Republic Polytechnic Dragonboat Team
- Singapore Institute of Management Dragonboat Team
- Temasek Polytechnic Dragonboat Team
- Tiong Bahru Constituency Sports Club
- Lightest weight: Average 340g to facilitate fast stroke rates!
- Stiff shaft: Carbon composite bipartite scope-connected shaft means the connected part of the shaft is stiffest due to overlap in material. This gives you more effective energy transfer and less energy loss from shaft flexing!
- Adjustable shaft: Allows you to adjust the shaft length as you grow stronger or changes position on the boat!
- Hand-crafted: Each paddle is delicately hand-made to ensure finest construction and finishing!
- Choice of colour: One can choose the colour of the blade to suit your team colours! Standard colours are Black, Blue, Red, Green, Silver, Pink. For less common colours, ask us!